Qianqian Wang, Ph.D., Associate Professor
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
01/2016 – Associate Professor, Jiangsu University
12/2012 – 12/2015, Assistant Professor, Jiangsu University
09/2010 – 09/2012, Visiting Researcher in USDA Forest Product Laboratory and University of Wisconsin, Madison
09/2008 – 12/2008, Visiting Researcher in R&D Center of Akzo Nobel/Eka Chemicals Karlstad University, Sweden
09/2007 – 12/2012, Ph.D., Pulp and Paper Engineering, State Key Laboratory of Pulp and Paper Engineering, South China University of Technology, Guangzhou, China
09/2003 – 06/2007, B.S., Pulp and Paper Engineering, Shandong Institute of Light Industry, Jinan, China
1. Biomimetic 3D Printing of Hydrogel for Hierarchically Structured Material and Structure-Property Regulation Mechanism
2. Paper, Cellulose, Nanocellulose, Composites Materials, Micromechanics
3. Lignocellulose, Biorefinery, Biofuel, Bioenergy
1. Wang Q Q, Zhu J.Y. Effects of Mechanical Fibrillation Time by Disk Grinding on the Properties of Cellulose Nanofibrils. Tappi Journal, 2016, 15(6): 419-423.
2. Wang Q Q, Wei W, Chang F, Sun J, Xie S, Zhu Q. Controlling the Size and Film Strength of Individualized Cellulose Nanofibrils Prepared by Combined Enzymatic Pretreatment and High Pressure Microfluidization. BioResources, 2016, 11(1): 2536-2547.
3. Wang Q Q, Wei W, Li X, Sun J, He J, He M. Comparative Study of Alkali and Acidic Cellulose Solvent Pretreatment of Corn Stover for Fermentable Sugar Production. BioResources, 2016, 11(1): 482-491.
4. Chen L, Wang Q Q, Hirth K, Baez C, Agarwal U P, Zhu J Y. Tailoring the yield and characteristics of wood cellulose nanocrystals (CNC) using concentrated acid hydrolysis. Cellulose, 2015, 22(3): 1753-1762.
5. Wang Q Q, Wei W, Kingori G P, Sun J. Cell wall disruption in low temperature NaOH/urea solution and its potential application in lignocellulose pretreatment . Cellulose, 2015, 22(6): 3559-3568.
6. Wang Q Q, Zhu J Y. Facile preparation of nanofiller-paper using mixed office paper without deinking. Tappi J, 2015, 14(3): 167-174.
7. Wang Q Q, Zhu Q, Xu J, Sun J. Combined Mechanical Destruction and Alkaline Pretreatment of Wheat Straw for Enhanced Enzymatic Saccharification. BioResources, 2014, 9(4): 6841-6850.
8. Wang Q Q, Zhao X, Zhu J Y. Kinetics of Strong Acid Hydrolysis of a Bleached Kraft Pulp for Producing Cellulose Nanocrystals (CNCs). Ind Eng Chem Res, 2014, 53(27): 11007-11014.
9. Wang Q Q, Zhu J Y, Considine J M. Strong and Optically Transparent Films Prepared Using Cellulosic Solid Residue Recovered from Cellulose Nanocrystals Production Waste Stream. ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces, 2013, 5(7): 2527-2534.
10. Wang Q Q, He Z, Zhu Z, Zhang Y H, Ni Y, Luo X L, Zhu J Y. Evaluations of cellulose accessibilities of lignocelluloses by solute exclusion and protein adsorption techniques. Biotechnol Bioeng, 2012, 109(2): 381-389.
11. Wang Q Q, Zhu J Y, Hunt C G, Zhan H Y. Kinetics of adsorption, desorption, and re-adsorption of a commercial endoglucanase in lignocellulosic suspensions. Biotechnol Bioeng, 2012, 109(8): 1965-1975.
12. Wang Q Q, Zhu J Y, Gleisner R, Kuster T A, Baxa U, McNeil S E. Morphological development of cellulose fibrils of a bleached eucalyptus pulp by mechanical fibrillation [J]. Cellulose, 2012, 19(5): 1631-1643.
13. Wang Q Q, Zhu J Y, Reiner R S, Verrill S P, Baxa U, McNeil S E. Approaching zero cellulose loss in cellulose nanocrystal (CNC) production: recovery and characterization of cellulosic solid residues (CSR) and CNC. Cellulose, 2012, 19(6): 2033-2047.
CURRENT MAJOR RESEARCH GRANTS
1. Principal Investigator, 3D Printing of Hierarchically Structured Nanocellulose-Based Composites and its Structure-Property Relationships, China Post-Doctor Foundation (Grant No. 2016T90423), 6/2016–12/2017, ~￥150,000
2. Principal Investigator, Transport Mechanism of Cellulase onto Fiber Cell Wall and Analysis of Enzymatic Hydrolysis, National Natural Science Foundation of China (Grant No. 31300493), 1/2014–12/2016, ~￥250,000
3. Principal Investigator, 3D Printing of Scaffolds with Nanocellulose Bioink and its Applications in Biomedical Fields, Open Fund from State Key Laboratory of Molecular Engineering of Polymers, Fudan University(Grant No. K2016-19), 1/2016-12/2016, ￥30,000
4. Principal Investigator, Fabrication of Strong Interpenetrating Regenerated Cellulose/SiO2 Aerogels and Its Application in Dyeing and Printing Wastewater Treatment, Open Fund from State Key Laboratory of Pulp and Paper Engineering, South China University of Technology(Grant No. 201527), 1/2016-12/2017, ~￥20,000