Yongli Wang Ph.D.
Assistant professor at Biofuels Institute, Jiangsu University, P.R. China
Current working address:
Biofuels Institute, Jiangsu University,
301 Xuefu Rd. P. O. Box 63,
Zhenjiang, Jiangsu, 212013, P. R. China
Ph.D. Major: Biochemical and molecular biology, Dept. of Life Sciences, Nanjing Agricultural University, China–2014.
B.Sc., Agronomy, Nanjing Agricultural University, China-2010.
2015.07 – present, School of Environment and Safety Engineering, Jiangsu University, Assistant professor.
⑴ The application of genomics based analyses and bioinformatics to identify, manipulate and express different genes controlling traits of importance for improved biomass performance, in Miscanthus sinensis and sweet Sorghum.
⑵ Cell wall development and related molecular mechanisms of energy crops
⑶ Evolution and development of functional plant morphology and physiology
List of Publications
1. Yongli Wang, Hui Wang, Yujie Ma, Haiping Du, Qing Yang, Deyue Yu*, Identification of regulatory nodes in the transcriptional network of induced resistance against common cutworm (Spodoptera litura Fabricius) in soybean, Frontiers in plant science, 2015, 6
2. Yongli Wang, Hui Wang, Yujie Ma, Wenming Yang, Qing Yang, Deyue Yu*, Identification of soybean herbivory-regulated genes and transgenic investigation of their potential in insect resistance, Plant Cell, Tissue and Organ Culture (PCTOC), 2015, 1-20.
3. Yongli Wang, Hui Wang, Rui Fan, Qing Yang*, Deyue Yu*, Transcriptome analysis of soybean lines reveals transcript diversity and genes involved in the response to common cutworm (Spodoptera litura Fabricius) feeding, Plant, Cell & Environment, 2014, 37: 2086–2101.
4. Rui Fan, Hui Wang, Yongli Wang, Deyue Yu (2012) Proteomic analysis of soybean defense response induced by cotton worm (Prodenia litura, Fabricius) feeding. Proteome Science, 10 (16): 1-11.
5. Hui Wang, Changwen Ding, Haiping Du, Hailun Liu, Yongli Wang, Deyue Yu (2014) Identification of soybean MYC2-like transcription factors and overexpression of GmMYC1 could stimulate defense mechanism against common cutworm in transgenic tobacco. Biotechnology Letters. 36 (9): 1881–1892
6. Qian Wu, Hui Wang, Juanjuan Wu, Dagang Wang，Yongli Wang, Lei Zhang, Zhiping Huang, Deyue Yu (2015) Soybean GmAOC3 promots plant resistance to common cutworm by increasing the expression of genes involved in resistance and volatile substance emission in transgenic tobaccos. Journal of Plant Biology 58(4), 242-251.
7. Yujie Ma, Guizhen Kan, Xinnan Zhang, Yongli Wang, Wei Zhang, Hongyang Du, and Deyue Yu (2016) Quantitative Trait Loci (QTL) Mapping for Glycinin and β-Conglycinin Contents in Soybean (Glycine max L. Merr.). Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry 64 (17), 3473-3483